Based on two laboratories: Geotechnical lab. and Construction material lab., Saigon IC can meet the strict requirements of time schedule and quality of geotechnical investigation not only in-situ but also in the laboratory and for construction material testing as well.
Construction material testing
- Unconfined compression testing of concrete specimens (cubic or cylindrical)
- Tensile and bend testing of steel bar
- Coupling pull-out testing in laboratory or in-situ
- Ultrasonic concrete testing
- Testing for fine and coarse aggregate, block, mortar…
Quality control construction
- Inspeciton quality project in construction or prior operation.
- Inspection the building for transfer the funtion of porject.
- Inspection for the cause effect damage in procject.
- Inspection existing building around the new building prior construction.
Supervision and Construction project management Consultants
- Supervision in survey field
- Supervision for keeping the construction project on schedule, reducing technical risks and preventting construction errors. Ensuring the project compliant to relevant building regulations, quality standard.
- Construction project management
- Sampling by thin-walled tube, doubled tube core sampler or piston sampler
- Standard penetration test (SPT)
- Field vane shear test
- Cone penetration test with/without pore water pressure measurement
- Monitoring the pore water pressure by Casagrande piezometer or VW piezometer
- Index tests: natural moisture content, bulk density, specific gravity, gradation, Atterberg limits…
- Triaxial compression test in comply with UU, CU, CD types or SHANSEP model
- One-dimensional consolidation test (one cycle or two cycles)
- Unconfined compression test for soil, rock and soil-cement mixture specimens
- Splitting tensile strength test for rock and soil-cement mixture specimens
- Quick determination of shear strength using Torvane shearmeter or pocket penetrometer
- Laboratory vane shear test
- Swelling test for soil and rock specimens with swelling pressure measurement
- Pinhole test for classification of dispersive clay soils
- Determination of Carbonate content for soil and rock specimens
- Determination of clay mineral for soil and rock specimens by Methylene Blue Adsorption method
- Point load test for rock specimens
- Los Angeles abrasion test
- CERCHAR abrasivity test